This class is open to mental health professionals only.
Have you ever felt lost or confused about what is happening in the playroom? Do you wonder if you are making a difference or helping the child heal in the most effective way possible? In our Online Introduction to Synergetic Play Therapy course, we’ll explore what exactly is happening in the play therapy process, how change happens and ultimately what it takes to help children heal at profound levels. You will finish this online course understanding exactly how the “magic” happens in the playroom.
What: The six-month course includes three, one-hour LIVE webinars with Lisa Dion, six 2.5-hour recorded videos and monthly 60-minute consultations with an SPT Supervisor/Consultant to help you integrate what you are learning.
When: October 29th, 2018 – March 22nd, 2019
Where: Learn and earn from anywhere!
Credits: Total 24 CE credits* (9 Contact and 15 Non-Direct Contact)
Cost: Student $825.00 | Professional $975.00 (If you would like to make monthly payments, please click here)
- Oct 29th, 2018: One-hour LIVE Webinar (2 p.m. MST) & 1st video course released
- Nov 30th, 2018: 2nd video course released
- Dec 28th, 2018: 3rd video course released
- Jan 7th, 2019: One-hour LIVE Webinar (2 p.m. MST)
- Jan 25th, 2019: 4th video course released
- Feb 22nd, 2019: 5th video course released
- March 18th, 2019: One-hour LIVE Webinar (2 p.m. MST)
- March 22nd, 2019: 6th/final video course released
Curious what this class is truly about? Get all the details here
To learn what others have to say, check out our testimonials.
For prerequisites and class objectives, please see below.
*Play Therapy Institute of Colorado, APT Approved Provider 09-264